What?! No 9:15 class on April 29 at Mindful?!
The studio isn’t available, so….
Let’s get outside!
Dana Levy Yoga (belated) Earth Day Yoga Hike
9:15-10:45am, Friday, 4/29
Meet at 9:15am at the trailhead for Bonneville Shoreline Trail at 18th Avenue and Hilltop Rd. The trailhead parking entrance is just past the ward house, or you may prefer to park on 18th Avenue. We will walk for 20 minutes, practice for 40, snack and enjoy for 15, and walk down for 15.
• Please bring a snack for yourself, and some to share if you’d like. Fruit, nuts and other light, energy-giving foods are encouraged.
• Don’t eat too much breakfast!
• Do not leave any valuables in your car.
• Wear comfortable walking shoes, clothes you can do yoga in, sunscreen, bring water, and you may want a hat.
• Bring a yoga mat (or a blanket and yoga mat to put on top).
• Bring a strap—if you don’t have one, Dana will bring extras.
• The trail is pleasant, and not too steep. There will be a steady incline on the way up.
• Dogs may join, if they’re polite off-leash, and can hang out happily while we do yoga. Bring poop bags and water.
CONTACT ME IF YOU GET LOST OR ARE RUNNING LATE.
NO RSVP NEEDED!
NO CLASS FEE; HOWEVER, CASH DONATIONS ACCEPTED FOR KUMAMOTO, JAPAN.