Scroll down for more events. All events taught by Dana Levy, C-IAYT, M.A. Click here to view details of past workshops, retreats, and events.
“Embody Power + Love”
Monthly Practice Session
Thursday, June 17
11:30am-12:30pm MDT (18:30UKT)
Learn and review core practices of Embodied Peacemaking, the method developed by Paul Linden (Being in Movement®), with Dana. This 60-minute interactive online session is for all humans who wish to handle conflict better and reduce violence in themselves and those around them. Learn simple, practical, body-based ways to develop more power and love, and find out how they are the same. No experience needed, only interest. You may invite friends…or, even better, enemies! Dana started studying with Paul in 1994, so it’s been a while, and Paul himself may drop in occasionally…Donations to the teacher are appreciated, details below.
- CLICK HERE to preregister for the JUNE 17 SESSION.
- The ZOOM join link will be e-mailed to you as soon as you register; please check your e-mail immediately. You can register as many times as you need (in case you lose the original link). You will be in a waiting room until the session begins.
- Donations accepted via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/danalevyyoga/ (Payee will appear as “KIZUKI LLC”) or Venmo: @DanaLevyYoga
- More Info:
- Click here to download the most recent version of Paul’s “Embodied Peacemaking” handout.
- Join us to work with Paul Linden every Wednesday at 11:30am MDT (6:30pm UKT) by registering for The Embodiment Circle Online here, so you can participate in the “Embodied Peacemaking Circle with Paul Linden”, where you will find Paul, Dana, and a group of folks from around the world!
“BACKYARD YOGA” June 4-Class In-Person Series
Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00pm MDT
June 9, 16, 23, 30
$50 for all 4 sessions* (Prepayment required)
This 4-class series, held weekly from 5-6pm MDT each Wednesday in June in Dana’s backyard, is a general-level yoga class for all sorts of practitioners.
For these classes, you’ll need a yoga mat, a tennis ball, two yoga blocks (4″ width recommended), a beach towel, and a belt/strap. If you’re short on props, Dana always has extras, and you can order some great props from her, too. Just ask. You can also bring sunscreen (though the sun usually drops behind the trees by 5pm) and water, of course.
Class is held in Dana’s backyard, so you clearly must be local to SLC, and familiar to Dana. If we haven’t met yet, do reach out and say hello before registering!
The photo above was taken in the grassy part of the backyard at 5pm last week. Don’t like grass? There’s a nice, shady concrete area (some people call it a basketball court) as well!
Can’t make all four sessions? Drop-in attendance available at $15/session. Please pay for class to receive directions. Contact me if there are any questions.
- Register for the 4-Class Series ($50) or register for a single class ($15) via one of the payment options below. Please register by 24 hours in advance, and be sure to include your name and e-mail address.
- Check your e-mail the day before the first class for the address/location, sent from “dana(at)danalevyyoga.com”. It will be sent within 24 hours prior to the first class.
- Mark your calendar and get your props ready!
- Fill in the Online Waiver Form here if it’s your first class with Dana Levy Yoga, please.
Hold onto your hopes and dreams…one day, we will meet in person again.
- DOMESTIC RETREAT: LAVA or MAPLE GROVE HOT SPRINGS
INTERNATIONAL RETREAT: JAPAN
When COVID retreats ;-), Dana will organize a yoga tour/retreat in Japan, where she lived from 1997-2013.
Scenes of a Retreat in Japan, with Dana in 2013….
Contact Dana to add your name and e-mail address to the “Retreat” mailing list!
Payment Policies and Details:
- There are no refunds unless event is cancelled by organizer, so please be sure before finalizing your payment.
- If you preregistered and don’t see a reply with the Join link in your inbox, please check your “Junk/Spam” mail folder, as it may have been diverted there. Originating e-mail will be “dana(at)danalevyyoga.com”.
- In PayPal, the payee will appear as “KIZUKI LLC”.
- Contact Dana here with any questions, or through the contact form, below.