CANCELED: “YUMIKO in SLC” Body Resonance Workshop in APRIL, 2020!
WE ARE SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT YUMIKO’S WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THE CURRENT TRAVEL AND HEALTH SITUATION. WE HOPE TO REBOOK HER IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ALERTED BY E-MAIL ABOUT FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK WITH HER HERE IN SALT LAKE CITY, PLEASE CONTACT DANA THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM ON THE PAGE BELOW. IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE STAY WELL AND KEEP MOVING!
Yumiko Yoshioka, internationally-known, Japan-born and Berlin-based Butoh dance innovator and creator of bodywork method, Body Resonance, joins us for a special three-day workshop in SLC, April 17-19.
Learn more about Yumiko and her work here on her website.
Yumiko will teach a three-day workshop in her bodywork method, “Body Resonance”, from April 17-19, 2020. This workshop is for movers of all sorts – dancers, yogis, martial artists, actors, bodyworkers – who are curious to explore the inner landscape through movement and imagery. The workshop consists of 13 hours of hands-on learning, and will be held at a spacious, bright local studio in the Sugarhouse area of Salt Lake City. (Location will be provided upon request, and with registration.) To learn about the contents of Body Resonance workshops, please visit this page on Yumiko’s website!
We are also currently in plans for Yumiko to present a casual public performance during the week prior to the workshops. Details to come; please check back, or contact Dana to be added to the mailing list.
YUMIKO in SLC Body Resonance Workshop Details:
- April 17 (Friday), 6-9pm, and April 18 & 19 (Sat. & Sun.) 1-6pm*
- Location: TBA with registration (Sugarhouse area)
- Cost: $260 Early Bird (through March 15) // $280 after March 15
*If you are unable to join on Sunday, inquire about a two-day rate, for attendance at only Friday and Saturday.
REGISTRATION (registration & payment required for attendance):
- Early Bird Rate (through March 15): $260.00
- Regular Rate (after March 15): $280.00
- Payment in full required for participation in workshops. Your payment reserves your space.
- You may also pay by check, cash, or Venmo. Contact Dana for details, or use the contact form below.
- When you click the “Buy Now” link, you will be redirected to the Paypal page, where you can use your Paypal account, or check out as a Guest, without a PayPal account by scrolling down to the “Pay with debit or credit card” link.
- The payee will appear as “KIZUKI LLC”.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from “danaelevy(at)me.com” within 48 hours after your purchase. If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, please check your “Junk” mail folder, as it may have been diverted there.
- There are no refunds unless workshop is cancelled by organizer, so please be sure before finalizing your payment.
- Contact Dana here with any questions, or through the contact form, below.